The Stealth Round
We’ve analysed the 70% of UK equity rounds that never get announced to the press. How many are there? Which companies are raising them? And what can they tell us about a company?
In this free report, you’ll find out:
- What proportion of UK equity deals go unannounced
- What value of UK equity deals go unannounced
- The sectors and regions that see the greatest and smallest proportion of rounds announced to the media
- The average round size, based on whether the deal was announced or not
- Five scaling companies that have kept each of their equity deals under wraps
Here’s a sneak-peak inside
About the author
Lucy produces expert analysis for Beauhurst’s blog and long-form research reports, with a particular interest in cleantech and impact investing. Lucy holds a BA in Politics, History, and Economics from Durham University, with a year in Rome, studying at LUISS.
If you work with high-growth, UK companies, you need Beauhurst.
Want access to our data platform?
Sign up for a free demo and we’ll help you navigate the platform, allowing you to:
- Search fast-growing companies and their funders
- Explore every UK deal (both announced and unannounced)
- Build targeted lists of key companies and contacts
Everything will be customised around your business and needs, so you can explore relevant data and get the most out of the platform.
Plus, you’ll get a customised report of your findings.