The Stealth Round
We’ve analysed the 68% of UK equity rounds that never get announced to the press. How many are there? Which companies are raising them? And what can they tell us about a company?
In this free report, you’ll find out:
- What proportion of UK equity deals go unannounced
- What value of UK equity deals go unannounced
- The sectors and regions that see the greatest and smallest proportion of rounds announced to the media
- The average round size, based on whether the deal was announced or not
- Five scaling companies that have kept each of their equity deals under wraps
Here’s a sneak-peak inside
About our author
Lucy leads on Beauhurst’s content creation. She produces expert analysis for our data-driven articles and reports, with a particular interest in cleantech and impact investing. Lucy holds a BA in Politics, History, and Economics from Durham University.
Uncover the most active funds in the UK.
Get access to unrivalled data on all the companies you need to know about, so you can approach the right leads, at the right time.
Book a demo today to see all of the key features of the Beauhurst platform, as well as the depth and breadth of data available.
An associate will work with you to build a sophisticated search, returning a dynamic list of organisations that match your ideal customer profile.