The Deal 2020
We analyse UK equity investments from 2011 to 2020 to spot emerging trends and patterns in the market.
In this free report, you’ll find out:
- How the coronavirus pandemic has impacted equity funding figures
- What proportion of 2020 fundraisings were driven by the Future Fund
- Which sectors have thrived, and which have nose-dived, during the year
- How the riskiest-stage fundraisings have fared during a global crisis
- Which regions and cities have seen the biggest increases in investment activity
- Details on the biggest rounds to have taken place through 2020
- How company valuations were impacted by the pandemic
PLUS 5 in-depth articles on key sector and investor trends:
Medtech and eHealth: Ventures on a Virus Vendetta
Digital Security in the WFH Era
Money on a Mission: Impact Investing in 2020
Angels in the Cloud: Wealthy Individuals Back Early-Stage Businesses from Afar
Basket Case Valuations: Trends in Private vs Public Company Valuations
Here’s a sneak-peak inside
About the authors
Hannah leads on Beauhurst's data-driven publications and content creation, and is an expert on emerging trends in the UK's high-growth space. Hannah studied Liberal Arts with a major in English Literature at King's College London.
Ella is a visual design and data analysis specialist. She is an expert in data visualisation and content creation, playing a lead role in analysis and production of Beauhurst’s data-driven publications and brand communications.
If you work with high-growth, UK companies, you need Beauhurst.
Want access to our data platform?
Sign up for a free demo and we’ll help you navigate the platform, allowing you to:
- Search fast-growing companies and their funders
- Explore every UK fundraising (even the 70% of rounds that are unannounced, and not included in this report)
- Build targeted lists of key companies and contacts
Everything will be customised around your business and needs, so you explore can relevant data and get the most out of the platform.
Plus, you’ll get a customised report of your findings.