Past, Present and Future
In this free report, you’ll find out:
- Average deal sizes since 2011
- Map of companies that have raised megadeals
- Top sectors for megadeals
- What countries’ investors are backing these deals?
- The impact of megadeals on public markets
- Companies likely to raise megadeals in 2021 and 2022
Here’s a sneak-peak inside
About the authors
Henry leads Beauhurst’s research and consultancy, and is an expert on equity finance and high-growth business. He has worked on briefs for clients including Barclays, Syndicate Room, Innovate UK, Smith & Williamson and the British Business Bank. Henry regularly gives presentations on finance and market trends at events around the country. Henry studied Classics at the University of Oxford.
Daniel conducts data manipulation, visualisation and analysis as part of the Research and Consultancy team. He has a background in business analysis and commercial copywriting in Australia and the United Kingdom. He previously worked at The Sunday Times Fast Track, Oxford University Press, and advertising network MullenLowe Group.
Freya performs data analysis and visualisation in the Research and Consultancy team. She has worked on projects for Barclays, EY and JP Morgan. She holds a BA in History (International) from the University of Leeds, which included a year at Fudan University in Shanghai, and is currently learning Python for data science.
If you work with high-growth, UK companies, you need Beauhurst.
Want access to our data platform?
Sign up for a free demo and we’ll help you navigate the platform, allowing you to:
- Search fast-growing companies and their funders
- Explore every UK fundraising (even the 70% of rounds that are unannounced, and not included in this report)
- Build targeted lists of key companies and contacts
Everything will be customised around your business and needs, so you can explore relevant data and get the most out of the platform.
Plus, you’ll get a customised report of your findings.