Along with our friends at Barclays, we analyse the global opportunities for UK entrepreneurship
In this free report, you’ll find out:
- How much money UK startups and scaleups have raised from foreign investors
- The role that US and EU investors play in financing high-growth firms
- The global opportunities that UK business leaders should be considering
- The proportion of high-growth company founders that are foreign nationals (it’s a lot higher than you might think)
- The percentage of business leaders that are looking to hire from Europe and the US
- How many businesses are being bought by foreign firms
Here’s a sneak-peak inside
About the authors
Henry leads Beauhurst’s research and consultancy, and is an expert on equity finance and high-growth business. He has worked on briefs for clients including Barclays, Syndicate Room, Innovate UK, Smith & Williamson and the British Business Bank. Henry regularly gives presentations on finance and market trends at events around the country. Henry studied Classics at the University of Oxford.
Ava is an expert data cruncher and business analyst in the Research & Consultancy team. She provides research and insights for multiple clients, including the Royal Academy of Engineering, Syndicate Room and Penningtons Manches. She holds a BA in Human Sciences from the University of Oxford, and is currently studying for a PhD in Cognitive Neuroscience at University College London.
Freya performs data analysis and visualisation in the Research and Consultancy team. She has worked on projects for Barclays, EY and JP Morgan. She holds a BA in History (International) from the University of Leeds, which included a year at Fudan University in Shanghai, and is currently learning Python for data science.
Daniel conducts data manipulation, visualisation and analysis as part of the Research and Consultancy team. He has a background in business analysis and commercial copywriting in Australia and the United Kingdom. He previously worked at The Sunday Times Fast Track, Oxford University Press, and advertising network MullenLowe Group.
If you work with high-growth, UK companies, you need Beauhurst.
Want access to our data platform?
Sign up for a free demo and we’ll help you navigate the platform, allowing you to:
- Search fast-growing companies and their funders
- Explore every UK fundraising (even the 70% of rounds that are unannounced, and not included in this report)
- Build targeted lists of key companies and contacts
Everything will be customised around your business and needs, so you explore can relevant data and get the most out of the platform.
Plus, you’ll get a customised report of your findings.