Following on from our recent tweaks to allow users to search for the UK’s scaleups (which we think is pretty exciting), we’ve also made some large-scale changes to the less-talked-about area of Beauhurst by introducing custom exports.
Beauhurst customers have always been able to extract a large amount of data from our system for their own analysis, or for importing into their own systems (for example a CRM). But we’ve had many conversations with users who want more customisation and flexibility in what they can export. We wanted to give a better idea of the work that we’ve done to make our export system as powerful as possible.
Any data you want
We’ve opened up Beauhurst data to allow users to export well over 100 categories of information, within these large groupings:
- Legal details: including Companies House status, registered names and age
- Location: Detailed location information, including full addresses
- Classification: which Beauhurst triggers a company has met, plus a full description and its current stage of evolution
- General contacts & social media: Every social media platform and app store, plus company contact details
- Credit rating: featuring a variety of credit rating information and dates of changes
- C-Suite contacts & details: including job titles, phone numbers and emails and even gender and founder details
- Financial statements: featuring all fields within company accounts
- Activity: any notable events, from spinouts and accelerator attendences to fundraising and acquisition information
We wanted our users to have the flexibility to export our data in a way that suits them. We’ve therefore expanded the range of available output types and allowed custom ordering to help you get to the information you need, quicker than ever before.
We’ve even added an option for you to separate data points with commas or columns, ready to be imported into a CRM or other software.
Particularly useful for when you don’t have time to edit in a spreadsheet!
How do I get access to these features?
These updates will be rolled out to existing customers at no extra charge. Any existing export limits on your account will also stay broadly the same. Talk to your Account Manager if you’d like further information, or a detailed walkthrough of the new exports feature.